Wednesday, December 7, 2005

She plays so well...

As I type, Daphne is sitting down in the living room playing all by herself. It's so cute to watch her amuse herself! For some reason, I find it remarkable. She looks so, so, so, so, soooo cute, I could just gobble her up!

I have absolutely no idea why it's so funny to watch her. She just looks so intent and focused...like she had serious work to do! Hehehe.

She has a rash on her knees; it looks like eczema. She had a slight fever this morning about 101.4 degrees. I found this odd because she had been exhibiting cold symptoms for the past week, and it seemed to be clearing up. All of a sudden, though, she had colored mucus! How odd. It had been clear and runny before. But it got substantially better, no fever now and we're back to the runny nose again.

1 comment:

  1. Your site Blogger, I found to be interesting. When I was searching for Baby Irish Name yours was the most eye catching. While working on my site Baby Irish Name I have been looking for ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete