Sunday, January 29, 2006

She knows how to dance now!!!


I've taught Daphne how to dance! I had been noticing that she goes up and down on her tippy toes when music is playing and had been wondering if it was because she was trying to move to the music. So I decided to show her how to move her hips and torso around by having her stand up and moving them for her. I did this while chanting, "Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance." We took a break and a little while later, I started to chant "dance" again, and lo and behold!!!! She started to shake her little baby booty!!!!!!!!!! HEhehehehe, she is soooooooooooo adorable!!!

Also, today while Emmanuel and I were playing with her, she figured out that allowing herself to fall back onto pillows is much fun!! So she kept doing this over and over and over again. She'd roll over after she allowed herself to fall back, and repeat. She thought it was HILARIOUS. I was going to video tape it, but everytime I bring out the camcorder she want to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment