Thursday, May 28, 2009

Making Money Jars

Today, Daphne and I made money jars. Hopefully, I find some time later to post pictures. It was a pretty fun craft. Crafts are becoming increasingly fun to do with Daphne.

We also went to Barnes and Noble. We're going to participate in their summer reading program. If Daphne reads 8 books, she gets a coupon for a free book from the store. Pretty neat.

Most Barnes and Nobles have stages set in a Winnie the Pooh theme. Daphne loves to dance and sing on the stage. I heard her sing some pretty hilarious lines today:
Little mermaid...wanted feet. She talked to the octopus and became a woman!!! She had no clothes.


Yes, she was singing quite loudly.

She also made a funny comment when I was dressing to leave.

Mommy, I like your fing (thing). I like your white fing. Your white boob fing. That white fing for your boobs. It's nice.


Yes. She was admiring my bra.

She's so hilarious.

Lotus was pretty cool today, too. She was so cooperative in the bookstore. She sat with me and watched Daphne perform, and she'd even clap at the end of each performance. Today, she actually did something she usually doesn't do--she returned a book on the shelf after I asked her to! Of course, I clapped, and she beamed with pride.

My girls are so awesome. I love them so much. I have a feeling they are just going to get funnier and funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment