Monday, January 10, 2005

Child Birth and Baby Basics Class

Eman and I had our first Child Birth class on the January 4 last week. The instructor is teaching us a combination of Bradley and Lamaze techniques. It was sort of interesting. I have exercises to do every day from 100 kegals to pelvic rocks and butterflies. The pelvic rocks are the oddest things. We had to do them in front of everyone in the class, but they were doing them, too. The Baby Basics class was today, and it basically went over newborn baby care. Eman says he didn't learn anything new save how to bathe a baby, but I sure learned quite a bit. Tomorrow, I'm going to work on making a scrapbook for Eman, the baby and myself. It is going to start with how Eman and I met all the way to the baby's arrival. I'm hoping that it will continue farther than that, and that I'll be able to document quite a bit of happy occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment