Friday, January 28, 2005

I feel abnormally happy...

So last night, I started craving chocolate so I had Eman drive me to the store while I ran in and bought a bag of chocolate. You know what I realized? I should have compared the cents per ounce of the bag to the bars!!!! Hmmm... Okay, next time.



Eman has some pretty good songs. Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground is surprisingly good. He has a bit of good music, and it is all very diverse (Sex and Candy started playing after Marc Anthony's "You Sang to Me," haha). Oh, and guess what just came up after Marcy Playground... Marvin Gaye. He has a lot of Johnny Cash. I haven't warmed up to Johnny Cash, yet though. I didn't like Pink Floyd, but Eman kept playing them over and over and over again, and now I think they are pretty good.



Well, to conclude, I'm expecting Katrina and Dave today, the condo is very, very clean save Eman's clean, folded laundry that he hasn't put away though he said he would by last Wednesday, and I'm extremely happy. Maybe I'll give myself a pedicure today. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment