Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Oooh, it feels so nice...

Yes, I have been quite content the past couple of days. My midwife told me to take Evening Primrose Oil, and ever since then, I haven't gotten outrageously angry. Or even angry, actually. I was craving tres leches for the past three days, and actually hauled out yesterday afternoon to go get some from this really nearby bakery called Lola's Mexican Bakery. They claimed to have given my tres leches, but it was just a dry, normal yellow cake. Then when I went to go complain, I accidentally locked my keys in my car. This really nice security man named Nino helped me out. It took half an hour. Bleh. Such a long winding story. I'm not going to tell it all. But they basically gave me a replacement cake they claimed to be tres leches, but was really mocha. I am so annoyed.



Hmm, what else was I going to write about here... I'm going to get the carpet steamed before the baby's born so that it will be crawling on sanitized carpet (once it learns how to crawl, I mean). So if anyone visits me, I don't want your dog crap/human spit incrusted shoes on the carpet. Take them off!



And just in case anyone is curious as to what the primrose does, it's supposed to even out hormones for pre-menstrual syndromatic women. Is syndromatic a word? Eh.



I want to tidy up the house today because it's already so clean, work a little, and then take a walk. Then tomorrow, I want to get the carpets cleaned. Next week, I want to go get a haircut, manicure/pedicure, and maybe a facial and/or body wrap. Uhmmmm, I should save up money to repair my car, too.



Ok that is all. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment