Monday, November 21, 2005

Oh yeah, I remembered.

Daphne rapidly flaps her arms up and down when she is excitedly happy or upset. It's really funny. She knows now that raising her arms conveys that she wants to be held.

And probably the most endearing thing of all:

When we walk around the condo, she follows us. One time, I went into the bedroom to quickly grab something, and behind me I hear this really fast breathing and slapping noises. I turn around, and lo and behold: I see Daphne grinning at me, trying to crawl as quickly as she can (which is pretty fast) to catch up.

Eman told me that when he's taking care of her, she loves chasing him around. However, apparently, after one lap, she'll give up, sit down, stare at the carpet, and sigh despondently. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, how funny is that.

Daphne is just wayyyy tooooo adorably expressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment