Monday, November 21, 2005

Oh yeah, one last thing.

I forgot to mention that Daphne does not like eating with her baby spoons. She will only eat if fed with a fork for some reason. At first, I thought it was that she didn't like baby food anymore because she was refusing to eat it, but oddly would gladly accept food we fed her at restaurants (like broccoli or Indian food). Today, I tried to give baby food one last try. She would feed it to herself with her hands, but wouldn't take it from her baby spoon. I was eating at the same time, so decided to scoop up some of her baby food with my fork, and she gladly took it.

Heh, she doesn't like eating with her baby spoon, but she just loves carrying it around. Eman made this observation today. He commented on how she just wouldn't let it go and was crawling around with it everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment