Thursday, November 8, 2007

Daphne uses complete sentences! WOW!

The past few days, I have been teaching Daphne songs. Today, sometime, in the evening, Daphne started singing the ABCs all by herself! And then, at the end, she yelled, "SING WITH ME!"

I WAS SO SURPRISED!!!

Another surprise that occurred today--I was looking for stuff in my bedroom, when all of a sudden, Daphne rushed towards me yelling, "I GOT YOU!" Then she insisted that I run away from her while she tried to catch me! It was the funniest, cutest thing ever!

I feel disappointed that I haven't been able to take her to the park for the past week, though. I made it my goal to take her to the park for at least an hour everyday, but Emmanuel and I have been so busy trying to get his graduate school applications ready. Sort of stressful, but exciting!

On Saturday, we are going to visit the Getty Museum! They are having this cool event that I thought Daphne would enjoy! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment