Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekly Update

Daphne has learned to sing "Happy Birthday to You."

She knows what a triangle is.

We made picture frames on Saturday using Christmas-themed confetti and pom poms. In fact, we went to Michael's and shopped for craft supplies so I could do more crafts with Daphne. She is learning to dispense glue very well. I will post a picture of what she decorated later, so check back!

She is very proficient is distinguishing and naming different colors. However, she calls the color black "black bear." I think her confusion comes from the time I taught her the word "black bear" to help her distinguish between a "panda bear." I don't think she understood that "black bear" was the NAME of the animal, not the color of the animal. So now every time we see the color black she proudly exclaims, "black bear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment