Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Have a berf-day, family-mommy."

Just right now, Daphne approached me with a sticker in her hand and said to me, "Happy berf-day, family-mommy." She then tried to stick it onto my face while telling me to "put it on!"

She is growing so quickly. It makes me very, very sad. Recently, she got a hold of baby pictures of herself, and it struck me how big she has gotten.

When we were at the store the other day, I walked about five feet away from her (she was sitting in a cart), and she yelled, "Mommy, come back! Play with me! Come back!"

She also likes to open up her mouth to show me the food she has been chewing--she beams with pride when she does this.

She has been sick lately, and I can tell she has trouble falling asleep because of her congested nose. I gave her decongestant, and she says to me, "No, poo-poo." I told her that it was good and that she should drink it, and she responded, "No, you drink it, a-mommy. YOU DRINK IT, it's poo-poo!" Lol, now, as I type, she is pretending the little measuring cup is a car. She's pushing it along my desk, making "beep-beep" noises. Gosh, she's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment