Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Independent Sitter and Elimantion Communication...

Last night, Lotus sat up all by herself!

On Sunday night, Lotus peed in the potty! I know, I know!

I had researched about Elimination Communication (EC) and wanted to try it out. However, I never really got around to it. We have been desperately trying to get Daphne to use the toilet, and I think Emmanuel felt disillusioned by toddler toilet training and wanted to give EC a try. So, I gave him a brief run-down on what I knew about it, and lo and behold--by that night, he was able to help Lotus use the potty! I know I should built upon his effort and work, but it's more difficult to be receptive to the signals of an infant when you've got two kids to worry about.

Lotus was sick during the holiday season (along with the rest of us--my excuse for the lack of updates), but she wasn't too bad. She's all better now!

Hopefully, I will find more time to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment