Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hypatia Crawling/Teething...Baby Books

I forgot to add that Hypatia is starting to crawl. She is also starting to teethe. I'm on the fence about whether I should get some Baltic Amber for her teething. I wanted to do something where I got one for each of my daughters and one for myself, too. They aren't too costly but buying 4 of them will be.

I was thinking about purchasing the necklaces from Amber Artisans. Does anyone have any experience with this company or with Baltic amber and its analgesic affects?

I am so ashamed of this, but I haven't started on any of my daughters' baby books. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise, and I'll have 3 marvelous, completed baby books documenting each of their first years by the end of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment