Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updates & a Commitment

Hypatia is now eating solids! I'm feeding her organic, frozen baby food. Of course, it is thawed when I feed it to her. I started her earlier this week. I can't believe how much she's able to eat! It reminds me of how I started Daphne on solids, and she still had her tongue-thrust reflex, so most of it would end up on her face and chest.

Lotus is so hilarious! She is so great at imaginative play. She approaches me telling me about her imaginary glass slipper which is on her foot. I pretend to steal her imaginary slipper, and she is totally outraged until I return her invisible shoe. I need to film this! Lotus is exactly 2 1/2 years old.

Daphne has a fever. She'd had it since yesterday. I kept her from school today, and she's improving quite steadily. I'm probably going to keep her from school tomorrow, too. If the fever isn't gone by Thursday, I'll have to take her to the doctor.

I'm committing to update this at least every other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment